User avatar

Nightshade

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Passionately

    Hi Lexi, you've set a nice scene here, but I think there's a fair amount you can do to make this more effective. Let's see what we can pick out. ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: (Un)Timely Reviews

    Hi Kyllorac, would you be willing to take a look at my newest poem, Airbag ? Any help on it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reeeeeviews!!

    Hi Sierra, I would love a review on my latest poem, Airbag . Thanks!

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Airbag

    You say you frequent a place where cannonballs bounce off angels' breasts and explode on your tongue. So take a moment and lick between my shoulderblades. Tell me, is the ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urbanization

    There's a place under my eyelids where strangers like to drive their cars. When I was ten, I decided that their headlights were too bright and when I saw flashes ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost in a 1954 Supermarket

    White thread spun through your hair tangles between my fingers and ties knots around my tongue. I gag, "love, kiss, touch" to your earrings, your ears are reserved for needles ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    I wasn't a big fan of this, although there was one spark I found intriguing. My main issue was that everything was so blunt that it lost any semblance of ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shortchanged

    Hi Octave. I rarely venture out of the poetry forums, so please forgive me for skipping over the nitpicks and shredding and criticism in general. I just don't have anything ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Rowboats and Trees

    I’ve spent the last four years with sand under my tongue and waves breaking in my ears. I’d say it was worth it if I could look you in the ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    I just looked up Digging. It's a fantastic poem. I haven't read a huge amount of poetry, but I've been reading more and more lately. Russell Edson is my favorite ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Stars

    I am the water in the walls, seeping through the cracks and falling into your bed. I'm too cold, you say, and take your blankets to the couch. While you're ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sixteen Miles

    This poem burns slowly. After my first read-through, this was an "awwwww" poem. Then after second and third and fourth and fifth read-throughs I started noticing the conflict in what ...

    May 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dine at the 'Review Restaurant' [OPEN]

    Hi Kagi, would you be willing to look at my latest poem? Here's the link: Less than or equal at nineteen Thank you so much :)

    May 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Less than or equal at nineteen

    13. I sold my faith to the preacher for a matchbook and a can of worms. He gave me a little pat on the back and said, "Only you can ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: cicadian

    Persy, it is wonderful to see you playing with your style, and you've done it very well. This type of poetry is hardly my specialty, so we'll see how much ...

    May 11, 2011


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire