User avatar

Nightshade

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Canada VS. The States

    Combining Bolt's Firefly gif with "Let's go to the Mall" works ridiculously well. I also like the "all a-boat" at 0:27. Hope that helps settle the debate.

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: required ultrasound before abortion

    If lawmakers want to prevent abortions, they should focus on providing real sex education and funding for kids to have extra-curricular programs. Educating kids and giving them constructive goals to ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Calculators in Math Classes

    Snoink, where are you guys that you get these awesome calculators? Because I CANNOT do that on a basic scientific calculator from America. ...Cheap American imported goods. XD I am ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Calculators in Math Classes

    Calculators should be used, as we use computers. You can write perfectly well with a pen and paper, but you move to the computer because it's faster, more efficient and ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    Inheritance Father daughter, surprised by laughter, they skipped rocks on a frozen lake. Intubated and incubated like a chick caught- rows and rows in the hatchery. She found pneumonia. Now ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    Scattershot We birthed children in scattershot, telling them the blisters on their fingers were from holding hands with god. And now we ask for god's help when they wait in ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    The Orchard Old friends cough before shaking hands. The men cling to their skin like grapefruit cut from the trees and clasped between the hands of young boys. Teeth marks ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    A Promise We are kings, crucified to cross the t's in each forgotten love letter. "Be patient darling, it will happen someday."

    Apr 3, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    An Embrace Caught by surprise in falling snow, I offer a soldier's promise. "I'll be home soon." And I breathe through cigarette filters. Outside on the ice, tires spin as ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    The Rebellion Sometimes words stand on edge like fingertips pressed to a windowpane. I know a girl who constantly hushes herself, pretends she's an angry librarian with no one to ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Shake the Dust

    Let's give this a go.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think you're entirely misrepresenting Hayden's post. There was no attempt to justify abortion at all, which seems to be what you took from it. The point is more about ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I've always felt that abortion gets blown up so much when it really comes down to one concept. Every argument I've ever heard boils down to an assertion of when ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Jessica Alqhuist

    The controversy over Jessica Ahlquist has been really interesting to me because I know a couple kids from Cranston East and West, and one of them knew Jessica personally. The ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Homework Help Re: Calculus? Anyone know a good place to start?

    Hey Shadow, it has been a few weeks since you posted, so I'm not sure whether you're still checking this thread, but I have a quick suggestion. I really suggest ...

    Feb 12, 2012


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm