User avatar

Nightshade

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Feminism, Tolerance and Sex in a Secular Society

    How can one approach a person for just pure sex without it being seen as wrong or somehow demeaning? If you were in her shoes, would you have done the ...

    Oct 26, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    Wait....... there are two parties, but the number of people standing for Presidential post can differ? There are a large number of parties, just two dominant ones. In the 2012 ...

    Oct 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama vs. Romney

    There have been some awesome posts so far here. I'll echo the common sentiment here that the Obama/Romney choice isn't much of a choice at all. Watching them debate each ...

    Oct 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Illuminati (no surprise here)

    I think the proliferation of Illuminati theories is the result of a secret government project aimed at convincing people to post massive numbers of terrible analyses of music videos on ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence-Only Education

    I think that in modern society, if you're 15 (14/13/12 even) and likely to think having sex is an okay idea then you also probably already know about safe sex. ...

    Jun 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite comedians

    Definitely Louis C.K.

    Jun 27, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fukushima!!

    When copy/pasting an article that someone else wrote, always make sure to cite where you're pasting from . It's also good practice to put everything that you didn't write in ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    And Nightshade completely lost me on the conspiracy theories, not going to lie. Sorry, I was vague and wasn't thinking about the fact that only people who follow U.S. politics ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    I think the issue is more about being treated as an equal than being accepting of all other beliefs. For example, there's a big difference between saying, "Karzkin, I absolutely ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Premarital Sex-Your Views

    Listen, you don't have to answer my questions but if you are going to post on this thread please stay on topic. In other words answer the questions or start ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Path To Achieving Peace

    Listen I am not going to write an entire book of laws. I could but it would take me awhile. These current laws need editing, rewriting. And they need to ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Path To Achieving Peace

    First off, I have to point this out. I ask, respectfully, that you would please put religion aside in this conversation. For religion has its own thread and can be ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Woah, lots to address. Here we go. Yes I understand this, but I am curious if you do not believe in God then why do you give a god that ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mac vs. PC

    Macs tend to be very stable and reliable, which is one of the reasons they're used heavily in media editing, particularly audio recording and editing. There are some other compatibility ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex

    Imagine a key that can open any lock in the world. That's a pretty cool key, right? Now imagine a lock that can be opened by any key in the ...

    May 1, 2012


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi