User avatar

Nightshade

  • Other Poetry Re: Love Lies

    This is a very powerful piece. You clearly put a lot of emotion into writing this, and you've made it so that the reader can pull out that emotion and ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Just Ones

    I really enjoyed this poem. I've never read the book, but it still held my interest, which says a lot. You did a good job of making your rhymes flow ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Left to Die

    The last stanza really made this poem for me. The idea that the abused are standing right among us and we ignore them is a deeply moving one. I also ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silver Lake

    This is a story I wrote a few months ago. I recognize it for the bizarre and jumbled mess that it is, but there's something about it that I love ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Greenbelt 3

    Hi element, interesting poem. You do a good job of setting a scene and conveying a mood. I had some problem with your rhyme scheme, as it seems to go ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy

    I immediately liked this poem after my first read-through. The multiple meanings and the richness of forest imagery have a lot of potential. I like some of the repetition of ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reverie

    There's some good imagery in this poem. You clearly are talented with arranging and choosing your words. The jumpy style and sheer number of symbols kept me from really pulling ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waltz of the Rose

    Thank you for the feedback. It means a lot to me. I intended this poem to be about the process of recovering from painful or traumatic events, with the initial ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Stranger

    This poem does a great job of conveying its intended emotion and meaning. It's one of the best I've encountered on this site. I also was confused by the eleventh ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Re: You

    Hey you, I was sitting alone at the kitchen table eating dinner. A ham sandwich. Kinda sad isn’t it? That’s about as good as my dinners have been coming lately. ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree

    I really like the meaning behind this poem. The tree is a great symbol for everything that humans frivolously go to war over. Like lilymoore I particularly enjoyed the imagery ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Society hates me

    -I love the intensity and the fact that the anger and attitude never fades throughout the entire poem. -If this poem is meant to push people to understand your point ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Thought Death Was Like Winter

    Great poem. The comparison between death and winter allows the meaning to be really deeply understood. I also really like the section in which the writer is speaking directly to ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: It's In My Blood

    Excellent use of imagery. It took a couple of read-throughs to pick up on and understand all of the different symbolic elements. The only section I'm not sure about is ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waltz of the Rose

    When you woke beneath sheets of lead You struggled free of your broken bed And stepped out into the crumbling hall Where spiders crept upon peeling walls For years you'd ...

    Nov 9, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight