User avatar

Nightshade

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonboy

    You had some really cool, unique language in here and I enjoyed reading this poem. The last stanza seemed to break from your style though and didn't have many of ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Asphyxia

    I really liked the dark flair that you put on love. There wasn't anything that really drew me in as being exceptionally original or insightful, but I did enjoy the ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: winters arisen

    i hear the wind blowing i hear it in the air (it seems odd to hear wind in the air, as wind is air) i don't know what to do ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Solitude and Smiles

    Wow. I've seen a lot of great poetry on here, but this is the first time I've actually envied another writer's abilities. Your use of words is incredible and you ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: How To Live

    I really, really enjoyed this. I wouldn't say that it really belongs as poetry though, and I don't think it should be changed to be a poem. With that in ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Brief Probing of an Organ in Need of Repair

    I really liked this. Your use of language is phenomenal and you did a great job of giving a clear emotion while still being beautifully poetic. The wording of the ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    You did a pretty good job of arranging these. If not particularly meaningful, it was pretty poetic. Sometimes it's fun to just play with words like that. I personally like ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Equality

    I enjoyed this poem quite a bit. I especially liked the last stanza. You have a good idea and you developed it well. Your rhyming was a little bit distracting ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I left you in winter

    Hey, I have a few suggestions. I left you in winter When the air grew cold (This line seems a bit too obvious. Everyone knows the air is cold in ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Not Everything

    My feelings are pretty mixed on this poem. I enjoyed (as always) your structure, language and rhythm. You have a very distinctive style that sets you apart from other writers ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Rose.

    I left you a rose. It erased my smile. And made me shead a tear. Just the thought of it. Makes me sad. (The last two lines of this stanza ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Bed

    First off, many of the things I would say have already been said. You have some very helpful reviews on this piece already. Take their advice :) You do a ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Moment when all things stop (poem)

    This is a poem that almost everyone can relate to and understand. Its simplicity and directness are what give it its draw, but for me they were also its biggest ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Slept Alone

    Light bulbs broke Spectres held hands Waves tore souls I didn't realize Fire doused homes Lips exploded Panes ate shards I slept alone Electricity danced Boots swept streets Dissonance laughed ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Gillia's God

    This story held my interest, but there were a couple points that made me less than enthusiastic about the piece as a whole. Everything was a little bit too obvious. ...

    Nov 13, 2010


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso