User avatar

Nightshade

  • Other Re: Help, which should I enter.

    Hey retro. I only read the poetry, but "Oh how I hate the stars" and "Princess killer" were my favorites. Good luck with your entries!

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waiting for Morning

    I remember you walking through the door. You were a mess, all tangles and grime and tears. And your pretty little shoes, they had gotten so dirty out in the ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    Spare the rod, spoil the child. Look at kids today. They can't function on their own. They needed proper guidance. They didn't get it because their parents tried to be ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    I don't have kids, but I've spent a lot of time taking care of young children and seen quite a few people grow up in both the "spanked" and "not-spanked" ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: going to try to stay open for a bit longer this time.

    I would love a harsh review on one of my poems. Here's the link: Thanks!

    Dec 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Careful With That Axe, Eugene

    Hi :) Would you be willing to review one of my poems? Here's a link: Thanks.

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: this is not a poem about love

    Really nice work. I read this through a few times out loud and it flows beautifully and is very rich in emotion. That said, there were some parts of it ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Parallel Lines

    Thanks for the review. You're right, it was supposed to be "I never existed in them". I read it over four times before posting it and still didn't catch that ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold Nights

    First off, you need to work on your grammar and formatting. Try shortening up your lines and splitting your poem into stanzas. This will make it easier for the reader ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Morning With the Family

    I liked the feeling of this poem. You do a good job of putting the reader into the situation that you're portraying. I was grateful for the line "Secretly everyone ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Parallel Lines

    This is an edit of a poem called "I Slept Alone" that I posted on here a little while ago. Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I watched the ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bouquet of Bruises

    I really enjoyed this. The way you use language is truly your own and incredibly interesting. The clarity it retains through all of its complexity is amazing. But I've given ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Entities Amalgamated in Force of Being.

    This poem has a really interesting, unique style. The stanzas of very short lines also give it a really cool rhythm. I also really liked the idea of the two ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Poison

    I liked this a lot. You have a really interesting way of laying out your thoughts. My only criticism is that the last line of the first stanza is very ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rosie Bud

    I really liked your voice and the story you told in this poem. It was a lot of fun to read. That said, the rhyming nearly ruined it for me. ...

    Nov 22, 2010


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist