User avatar

Nightshade

  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Hi, would you be willing to review my latest poem? Thanks!

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love I (Decay)

    Thank you for the reviews everyone. I've done some editing that I hope filled in at least a few of the holes. If any of you see something that I ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clumsy

    This made me very very happy. You've done a great job of conveying one of the most awkwardly joyful experiences most people have, and the short length of the piece ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love I (Decay)

    This is the first part in a series. Part Two Part Three Part Four All parts are meant to be in the same voice, but not necessarily chronological. I don't ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi Skins, I know poetry isn't your thing, but I've been impressed with your poetry reviews anyways :) Would you be willing to look at one of my poems? Thanks!

    Jan 3, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Hi, would you be willing to check out one of my poems? Here's a link: Thank you so much.

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hollow Bones

    You use some nice language here, but the content didn't do a ton for me. I ended up feeling like this was a collection of sketches built around an idea, ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Runaway Love

    I saw you in a golden street glare, tripping in your leather boots, tears sparkling on your flushed cheeks. They would have been a plain red, had it not been ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rattles

    This might be the most intriguing poem I've seen you put out. The poem built nicely on the "body is a cage" metaphor (which reminded me almost distractingly of the ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Unfortunate Sneeze

    I really liked the tone of this piece. It's very different from the style that you usually write with. It actually reminded me of the story-driven autobiographies that were popular ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    Just because someone spanks their child doesn't mean they are being violent with them. Spanking is a violent act. It's using physical force to someone to cause pain and in ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Caning Children

    What kind of toddlers and young children do you know that extrapolate that information? Kids don't draw philosophical conclusions like that out of a spanking. Adults draw those philosophical conclusio

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Seven Reasons Why Men are Better than Women

    First off, you're a very solid writer. You have a strong vocabulary and your sentence structure is excellent. This has all been said by most of the other reviewers though, ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Hi Silent, I would love a review on my latest poem. Here's a link: Thanks!

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: For Him

    This poem was very ok for me. I found a lot of this relatable, but it didn't have a lot of imagery or interesting perspective. There were glimmers of powerful ...

    Dec 13, 2010


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow