User avatar

Nightshade

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Idolatry II

    I read the first Idolatry, and you have a really great idea here. I would review that one also, but you've done a ton of great work on it, and ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ---

    Hey Kaitlin :) I tend to agree with what you've written in your spoiler. You have some really nice stuff here, but it needs some cleaning up. I'll jump right ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ephemeral Girl

    This is easily my favorite poem of yours. Your imagery and emotion are in perfect balance, and every line is carefully placed and meaningful. I loved your the style of ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty.

    Aurora, you seem to be changing how you describe prison to suit your purpose. In the course of a single post you go from calling prison "a life of free ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty.

    Aurora, you seem to be changing how you describe prison to suit your purpose. In the course of a single post you go from calling prison "a life of free ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Going Cold Turkey

    This is one of my favorites of yours. You've started to work in some emotion to mix with your imagery, and it works really nicely. Actually, my main criticism is ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: help with grammar/structure of poems?

    I have to disagree with the previous reviewers on grammar and structure. The ideas behind a poem form its core, but the presentation of the piece is tremendously important in ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hi, would you be willing to review one of my poems? Here's a link: It's 18+, so if you're not interested, that's completely understandable. Thanks!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What we are

    Hey Kamas, I've decided to give you an annoyingly late review :) Reading this, I ended up feeling very similar to what Elinor described.The poem seemed like a giant conglomeration ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love II (Rebellion)

    Rated 18+ for language, sexuality, and alcohol references This the second part in a series. Part One Part Three Part Four All parts are meant to be in the same ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bitten

    You have some really nice sparks of insight and creativity here, but right now some flaws are distracting a lot of attention from them. You built this on an interesting ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Insomnia

    Really great work, lass. I think you've set a new standard for yourself here :) Lumi has given you a lot of great stuff, so I'm only going to hit ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]

    Hi, could you review a poem for me? Thanks!

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lesson in Breaking

    Hi Lumi :) The ideas and words you lay out here are pretty incredible. You show a tremendous amount of insight and ability with your words. However, I felt a ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fragility

    It's great to see you experimenting with your style. There are some strong elements in here and some that need to be reworked and built upon. That's to be expected ...

    Jan 5, 2011


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal