User avatar

Nightshade

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon Calls off the Intervention

    Hi MMM, I really enjoyed this. You've chosen your words with enough care and injected the piece with enough individuality that I had a terrible time find real criticisms to ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Intentions

    Hey Persy, I'm finally here for the review :) This might be my favorite of yours. I feel like I've said that to you quite a few times recently, which ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Junebug

    The first time I read through this I didn't really like it. After a couple more read-throughs I appreciate the intricacies of the piece much more, but there are still ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sacrificial Virgin

    I loved this. You stick with one idea through the entire piece and really develop it so it reaches it's full potential as far as impact. The style is also ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The tortential spam that is my poetry.

    Hi silented. Here to review "Said disease" :) I'm not sure exactly how I feel about the first stanza. The image you create is so bizarre and complex that the ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -

    Hey Kaitlin. I told you I would get around to this someday :D I rarely venture out of the poetry forums, so forgive me if this review isn't quite up ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love IV (Illumination)

    This is the fourth and final part in a series. Part One Part Two Part Three All parts are meant to be in the same voice, but not necessarily chronological. ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted; now you are constantly mauled by women (causing severe damage) I wish I had candy.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Other Re: A Truth

    I'm really impressed with your improvement since "Bitten". You have some really nice elements in here, but there's a lot you can do to bring those elements out more effectively. ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    This whole debate is a very murky thing to delve into. Problems are almost entirely based on perspective, so the meaning of the question isn't the same from person to ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: February 2011

    Great work, Kafka :)

    Feb 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Song Analysis (Downeaster Alexa)

    Hi bookworm, Eloquent Dragon has given you a ton of good nitpicks, so I'll just throw some general impressions your way. The first paragraph seems very abrupt and underdeveloped. I ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Warrior stole Persy XD That one would've been easy. Besides what's obvious in your profile picture, I imagine you being medium height (5'6"ish) with brown eyes.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Voices

    Really great job, Persy. I can't believe how much you improved this from the piece you showed me. I have a couple suggestions, but they are all nitpicks. cancerous ghosts ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love III (Masks)

    This is the third part in a series. Part One Part Two Part Four All parts are meant to be in the same voice, but not necessarily chronological. Turn on ...

    Jan 22, 2011


don't try me bro
— Seirre