User avatar

Nightshade

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    Equal Exchange His breath reeked of madness, carrying words typically reserved for revolutionaries and zealots atop podiums. Today he was alone, teetering on the corner with stoplights in his eyes. ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    Trains " Michael Bronson '92 " The words are rough under my fingertips, splintered gashes carved across my bench. I think he must've been here with his family, waiting for ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Confessions of a Sadbox

    This is for me to post stuff and things. The song that each poem is written to will go in a spoiler at the bottom of the post.

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night-Eyes

    Mustard and Kamas's influence shows :P You have an interesting start here. It's a departure from your usual style and has some pretty unique imagery. However, right now it doesn't ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Assassin

    Hey earendil, finally here as I promised. You have an intriguing poem here, but right now it's being jammed up by the lack of clarity you bring to the main ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    This is lovely. My favorite part: monkey chicken moo cow

    Mar 22, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPoWriMo 2013!

    I've been waiting for this for months :D I'm excited.

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Assassin

    (Reserving a review spot)

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If You Only Knew My Name

    Hi Matt. I'm going to have to break the streak of praise on this one. I'm guessing that the fact that you're posting here means that you want to improve, ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Romance dead in the young?

    I'm not too worried about it. People have been writing cliche, sappy love notes for centuries (that's why they're cliche). It's not surprising that your average high schooler doesn't match ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should the opportunity Separate Schooling....

    I really don't get why everyone is so against this idea. I'm guessing it's because the original post (which defines the debate) is so offensive and poorly justified. It seems ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kafka's intellectually stimulating reviews

    Hey Kafka. Would you mind checking out my newest poem? Thanks :)

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gracie the Sparrow

    Lumi, you're the best. I have nitpicks, but this was cutesy, so I won't be so serious about them. and seemed to have all the promise in the world. I ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fall

    The angels drift slowly across the lake, wingbeats stirring ripples that wrinkle the skin of their reflected faces. In the middle they pause, and she slides her hand behind his ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Normandy

    There is an old foundation down the street. The elderly woman next door told me that it used to be an army barracks where they trained soldiers for the invasion ...

    Mar 1, 2011


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway