-
Re: (No title yet) chapter 1
Very nice! The cat perspective is something that I have not come across before, but you portray it nicely. As far as grammar goes, I don't see any obvious mistakes. ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Ayumi - Chapter 2
Wow... I've read alot of your work, and I have to say that I like this one the best. It's the perfect combination of suspense and action. You've really done ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Blood War Chapter 1 Part 1
((Ok, I know the introduction sounds unimportant, but it will be neccessary later on. I hope you enjoy!)) In the village of Lanneret, below the central clock tower there stands ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: The Decieved
It's fairly good story line wise and nothing really sticks out in the grammer department, but it's hard to read. Add an extra space between paragraqhs and you'll probably get ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Alive and running
Thanks for the critiques Seraph Tree and Sleeping Valor! I have been working on this tale seperate from my other work and have been attempting to convert it from its ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Alive and running
This is a story that I have converted from a roleplay with permission from the other participants. The grammer is not perfect, I know, but I'm looking for critique on ...
Jan 7, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 4 - Encounters
I have to say, I read all four before deciding to comment. Your story line is good, but it strays quite a bit from the Naruto main elements. However, it ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Black and White
I love your photography! It's beautiful, and I personally like the scenes you've chosen. My favorites the Forlorn bell. You have alot of talent!
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Alone in the Storm
Its an intresting start. Anyway, the discriptions are good, but towards the end it becomes difficult to establish who is who among the characters. The only other thing I thought ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud
Nice job! I love the way you portray their relationship and the way she understands Warren. The introduction hooked my attention, and the quirky dialogue impressed me. I can't wait ...
Jan 4, 2008 -
Re: The Assassination: Part 1
Ok, this was good, but there are a few things you need to fix. I'll bold the sections The Assassination: Part 1 9pm. He was already an hour late. Alex ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: 273rd Squadron Chapter 1 Revised
Thanks for the review. This is my first entry on here, and it was converted from email, chat, and l33t speech. Your commentary gave me the idea to narrow it ...
Jan 3, 2008 -
Re: 273rd Squadron Chapter 1 Revised
*** Ryan Goodwin felt the sun rise, the warmth hitting him like a wave as he continued to work on his Typhoon, chasing off the mechanics as he wanted to ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Honor #2
You did a good job with transitioning from place to place and the story seems almost real. However, the first scene was a bit fast paced and a bit more ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Hidden by Darkness (title change?)
Personally I like it, but giving a bit more background would be perferred. The only other thing is that it gets a bit confusing during the fight scene. Other than ...
Jan 2, 2008
