User avatar

NightsDreamer2277

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: MTS

    Memories It seemed to be a normal day at the house Sari had grown up in, but Lena could sense tension despite the fact it was only six in the ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay is My Ex

    Wow... This is a great begining. The letter style opening isn't something I've often coe across, but you handle it wonderfully. Your style of writing is good, but I wish ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ayumi - Chapter 1

    I'm not going to go into grammer, because that isn't my forte. Your storylines are intriguing to read and I have to say, I'm enjoying them more everytime they come ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    Wow, this is a really well written piece. I would definately like to read on. Your strong sentence struction and writers voice are intriguing, yet don't overpower the story.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Day That America Will Fall

    You chose an interesting title. Though I don't agree, I did like the way the words flow and the imaging you gave it in your simple verse. This is beautifly ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    I like this poem alot. It gives you the perfect image and reminds us of the days when we've been alone. Good job!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: MTS

    Jake Ruby followed quickly, before rapidly transporting herself and the others to where Luke and Koichi waited with a young man. Stress reflected in everyone's eyes as they bolted for ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: MTS

    ((Up at last)) "Sari, we don't have time," Luke intervened grabbing her shoulder. "We need to hurry." The girl wheeled around, green eyes blazing as she summoned a burst of ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Joy,

    I like it. It's short and sweet, yet gets your idea across.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: MTS

    ((All comments welcome)) Reality There was a brief flash of white light and then the team had arrived. Stalking forward silently, they saw the line of transport trucks coming. Luke's ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    It's an intresting piece... but it's confusing because of the spacing. If you could add a space between your paragraphs it would be alot easier to read. Personally, I think ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bittersweet Love of War

    Wow... that was really touching. Having a dad who's former military, I kind of know how these situations go. It was really well written!

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: MTS

    ((Comments appriciated)) The Mission With a sigh the team complied and listened as the Major ran through the general information. Their mission was to rescue a boy from the labs ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: MTS

    Late again Kochi opened the door to the girls' room to find them both asleep. With a mischievous grin, the young mutant shook Sarya lightly on the shoulder. She opened ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name ideas?

    Using websites like the above is probably a good bet, but I find I like to take names of friends or make them up. Your character sounds like an Ayame ...

    Jan 23, 2008


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie