-
Re: Character Sketch ~ Harsh Critiques Needed!
'Ello, 'ello. Firstly praise is in order. This is gorgeous, I really like the fierce look on his face! He looks ready for battle! Ok so here are the things ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Name the Character Above You
Asim, Eric, Danny, Dan, Cody, Lloyd, James, Hamish. At the moment thats all I can think of, I think a name that could be used either for a boy or ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Title Feedback
I must say that doesn't leave much to the imagination. It simply sounds like a story about a fighter in the desert. I should hope there is prehaps more to ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: letters from your characters
Dear Nightmares, Stop messing with the fabric of death, no one is capable of true immortality! Kill the girl or I will be forced to take your life to sustain ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: What would your characters do?
"Summon Mort from his Grim Reaping duties and demand to be returned home, I don't have time to be wondering around the desert aimlessly!" - Miss. What would your character ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I'm one of those people who have conversations in their head. So one of my stories was inspired by one such incident and I found myself wondering who was talking ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: who's right and who's wrong?
If you're interested in seeing how others have gone about this kinda concept: Sergei Lukyanenk's The Night Watch Trilogy is brilliant !!!
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Characters or Plot?
I tend to do a bit of both but my stories tend to be more character orientated. So the characters normally come first with their own stories attached. It can ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Atom by Steve Aylett. . . for what I do believe must now be the 15th time. Must read for all psychos and soon to be psychos out there. And ...
Sep 30, 2009
