User avatar

Nightmares

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies and Teapot girls.

    Oh thanks for pointing that out, I thought perhaps it might have been but wasn't too sure. *changes it*

    Sep 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies and Teapot girls.

    Am glad you enjoyed them, they were just little random things. The Zombie one is my fav as well and is just something that came to my mind. And yes ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: He Is My Wind (Part 1.)

    Hello thar, Just so as you know grammar is not my forte so I wont comment on that, someone else can do it xD. So, there were a few sentences ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies and Teapot girls.

    These are just two (very short) random pieces I came up with during one of my many sleepless nights, I thought I would share them as entertainment pieces for all. ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pippa

    I honestly don't know what it is I like about this. I suppose it must be the phrases and such. My impression of Pippa is conflicted though, at first I ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dangerous Dream

    Oh dear, there is not a lot to go on at the moment and I must agree it is somewhat cliche but thats not to say it won't become more ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Absence Of Wind -Revised 2(Prologue)

    That makes so much more sense now, I kinda thought perhaps it was something like that but yer maybe hint at it I suppose, personally I like to keep people ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Removing.

    Couldn't find the delete button, sorry.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Absence Of Wind -Revised 2(Prologue)

    Oh I realised something else I was kind of confused about (ignore my scattered thoughts at the moment, am not too with it xD): why was she so unprepared ? ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Absence Of Wind -Revised 2(Prologue)

    'Ello, 'ello. Firstly: wow, this is a great improvement on the other version I read. I actually found myself willing the main character to get away and really getting into ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer (revised)

    Oh, its nice to see you took peoples advice and cut out some of the discriptions. I went back and read your previous version and found myself skipping over some ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I'm rather looking forward to posting reviews and stories on this site, so far from what I've read everyone seems rather pleasant. Now onwards to look through posts and ...

    Sep 25, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard