User avatar

Nightlyowl

  • Other Re: My Gryffindor signature

    I loved it, it was cute. Unfortunitally, when we did Wizzard week in 4th grade and we picked from the hat for our houses... I was put in Slitherinth... -insert ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Soldier's Lullaby

    I really loved this poem, it was simple and it flowed well. I really enjoyed it not only because I like things that have to do with soldiers, but also ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Random Choice of Poems

    I loved all your poems. My favorite was: Poetry without music Is like a politician Giving a speech. Poetry with music Is like a politician Giving a speech And handing ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cold

    An empty heart for an empty life Where sunlight hardly shines It’s a cold heart a cold life This life I live to die in Hardly a person who I ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Little boy

    I loved this. It reminds me of my friend. I thought that this piece was short but perfect in that way. I would have liked it a bit longer but ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cain and Abel

    I really enjoyed this. I did get some of the metephors, and some I did not. But all in all it was great and I would love to read more ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A single wish.

    Wow this poem was great. I liked it a lot it was deep and yet simple. I really loved it and hope to read more. 4 owls out of 5. ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Age Thumbelina

    Sorry its so long! The pale blue dress twirled just above my knees, as I spun and spun in circles. The golden sea of wheat was my stage; the empty ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Celeb Dream

    I really enjoyed this, it was sweet and made me smile. I also thought it was great to hear that a guy could have a celeb crush. I was very ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Scar

    I really loved this, I thought it explained realationships real well. It really hit home with me since I've been feeling similar to that with my best friend. I especially ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead Island (Part II)

    Since people seemed to like the first dream, I have written another dream. It takes place on the same 'island' but in a differnet place. I hope you like this ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: To all those people

    I loved this, and I think you did a great job. It was simple and to the point and hit home. You did a great job, keep up the good ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: no name

    Hi there, I don't really understand this poem. I don't think that its because of the subject topic, because that I understand, a boy's mother dies and he takes pills ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    I really like this, it was moving, telling you the different approaches people took and take to the 9/11 attack. The: "Pray for the soldiers" vs. "Bring them home" "Help ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss you

    I really like this poem, its how I've been feeling with me and a friend of mine. Haha. I really liked it it was simple but it touched home. Great ...

    Sep 8, 2011


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg