User avatar

Nightlyowl

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Will You, Won't You, Watch?

    I really enjoyed this, it was deep and moving and not incredibly long. The only error I could find was this: ...with bare palms cold against and bony knees that ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Journey

    I agree with Dante in parts. I think that some parts of the poem were abit confusing and need a little clarity. Though I don't think that they were too ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: It's not easy to say.

    I really liked this it was touching and cliché but completely true because lots of times you think that in real life and that's why it seems cliché, because you ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Boy With Wild Imagination

    I really liked this but I agree, you should reread your work. Lighting the way for the little trolls. I still really liked this, it was cute and it made ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Prayer

    Help me find the light, Please save me from the night. This fight is no longer mine, I’m running out of time. Let me stay here where I lay. Bring ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dreaming of Autumn

    Hi, Owl again. I really liked this, it had a deep meaning that I could see and relate to. I hate how everyone needs the new phones and computers, and ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Loved Me First

    I thought this was a very touching and moving poem. It really portrays how insecure people are and not just girls. I am not very religious, but this poem made ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Beautiful Ocean

    This was beautiful. I absolutly loved it, it was moving and deep. There wasn't much I could say about it that would help make it better since I belive that ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Old Beauty

    This is just something I came up with now, it probably needs some tweeks. Feel free to comment. I watch a man and woman walk by They are ageless and ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Iridescent

    This was great. The end makes me think that the figure was an angel and he died right then. I also wonder what happened to give him the plague. I ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's so easy

    I liked this but I do have some nitpicks. Parts like this: Just remember, hold on tight Squeeze my hand with all your might Let not doubt be in your ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Living in a Box

    Hi! Well all in all I loved this, it left me wondering what the hell was gonna happen next. A few quick things though. 1st. is a simple error here... ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Willow Tree

    When I see a Willow tree it makes me think of this. Hope you all enjoy. There the Willow stands Across the stretching lands Mossy green against the sky They ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hidden

    Hi again, haha. I loved how this was very contrast. Showing both the light and the dark and it makes you wonder what could look like that, until you see ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Snow White Spoof

    Hahah! This was hysterical! I loved it. It was cute and definitly a spoof. You did a great job, I love things when they're spoofed beacause then when you think ...

    Sep 26, 2011


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg