User avatar

Nightlyowl

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography Thread!

    Wow you take great pictures. I love them all. Keep taking them, they're awsome.

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Exile's Blade (chapter one- Reunion)

    I know you want feedback on your characters, not your plot so I would like to point out that 6 feet tall isn't all that towering to a girl around ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iris Carter

    I agree to some degree with Drawer. I think it was good but I do get where she's coming from. I didn't find it confusing though. But I guess you ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of the old religion Pt1

    A vast, black abyss of endless proportion where everything fell, but it did not fall down, up, nor any other direction for even these did yet not exist . You ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Catcher (another old version)

    I really loved your story. I'd love to hear more of it when you write more. I only found a few typoes. So if I were you I'd reread it ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Perfect fit Chapter One: Now

    I really do like that. I like how you incorporated the cowboys into the story. I always did like cowboys and any story with them. There was just one typo ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Wow I loved it. The only thing I have to say about it is this: I search for him as the burns on my skin closing up. closing should be ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: On The Road (Chapter 3)

    Ok, I just have a few comments. “Hey mum.” Jenny picked up the phone. The person who called Jenny was her mum. You don't have to say that because when ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Perfect fit Prologue

    Wow that's really good. Though I find that you use the word 'nor', in 2007 I don't think people would actually use that word in sentences anymore, but it gives ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One + Two

    I liked it a lot. I understand where Audy is coming from with the grammatical errors, and the thing about the pencil can't feel frustration, but I think that if ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Motel 66 (chapter 1)

    Chapter 1: Motel 66 was a trashy, run down place. There were prostitutes working in some of the rooms, while druggies were getting high in others. A rusty, old playground ...

    Dec 8, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy