User avatar

Nightfall

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Awakening

    Well, this is super cute! The end was really unexpected (which is good) and the parts in between really fleshed it out. Great stuff! Oh, and when you said Her ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Girl in the Window (Edited)

    First of all, superdy duper congrats on the rhyming, because it seems like all anyone will write these days is freeform, so it's good you jumped out of the box. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Message

    I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS POEM!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ Look at all the people making fun of it! >____< It rocks & rolls!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    Ah! This is most excellent! I like the subtle hinting of the dark past, and the way both your character and the character of the one that watches really shines. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think

    I think this poem pretty much rules! Sure, there are the fixing of the excessive repetition, but still, a little editing magic and it will be stupendous! This one's definitely ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    Okay, Jared.... that was kind of uncalled for. It is a poem, and it's a pretty good representation of feelings and emotions and all the sorts of things that people ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Heed My Word

    Well, guys.... it's not really a prophecy that is incorporated into any stories of mine.... yet. I'm not sure I will, with the no-promises deal, but hey, that's cool that ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Heed My Word

    I agree that it sounds like a prophecy that's part of a fantasy novel. If that's the effect you were going for, then it's great. The rhyme scheme flows pretty ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Heed My Word

    Now listen very closely to the things that I will say For the sky is sort of silky, smooth; a silent loving grey, The perfect time for telling all the ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spay and Nueter your pets

    Okay, first of all, this IS a poem. Yes. And that person is a jerk. I liked it! It was really good, but sometimes your rhythm was off. But for ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dirtied Spools of Thread

    Your poem's really cool! It's really personal and tells a great story. It's really touching and, well.... poetic! It's pretty and intricate and I like the fact that there's a ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When it happens

    This poem was soooo cute! It was sad, but had a great hope to it that really made it inspirational and totally adorable. Your topic was really riveting and I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: So Full of Love

    WOW! This poem was extra-special awesome!!! You need punctuation! POETRY NEEDS PUNCTUATION!!!! Okay, I'm kidding. Poetry is interperative, and therefore has no real need for anything specific. As long

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dance of the Dead

    The night was quite bold And was filled with an air Of the dark and the cold That had always been there. I looked with my eyes Quite unclouded by ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Voyager: From Death to Life

    This poem was pretty much excellent. I love your Styx and Hades references, and the use of the Lily. It was really inspiring the way the Lily could resist the ...

    Feb 7, 2008


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya