User avatar

NightWalker

LavenderGirl

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: please delete post

    I like the way you Express the theme in your poem!It working as a great poem for me.The way you wrote this poem are so beautiful and wonderful. "What could ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Final Dawn

    Hi there, I think may be the wolf and the moon remembering you about the Twilight the way,this poem has a great theme to be represent here.And I like the ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Farewell good ol' friend.

    I like this poem.Actually,the theme like friendship is easy to grab as a poem.And sometimes it become just like a piece of paper to represent your feeling.You do the best ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You, the essence of my praise

    I really like this poem.The way you bring the theme there,it really work as a great poem.Its just like a story line and easy to understand. *If there were no ...

    Nov 21, 2011


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights