-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope. And as I said, red hair, brown eyes.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Got it now! Red hair, brown eye's and I'm not even going to guess the height now. Also I don't have red hair.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say ownaged I think pwned
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
!0/!0 I like Ice, and I like fangs. So it makes sense for me to like you name.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
8/10 I thought it was hilarious.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Since Ellyphant guessed the eyes and the girl. I say...brown hair?
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
What you say ponders I think "Spacing Out"
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
!0/!0 Unusual but I like it!
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Night! Age: 13 Fav book: Please don't make me pick! I'll die trying! Fav author: Are you trying to kill me? Fav food: Potato Chips. Fav store: Boarders or ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
When you think woman hero I think "What?"
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
!0/!0 I give it a ten since I automatically think of frogs. Which I love.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 Since I've never heard of it. Ponyo
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I've been watching happy tree friends all day long! I love all the blood and gore! (Seriously, I do ) :smt029
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
!0/!0 That is my facvorite name so far! I should name my kid that when I grow up!
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
The Collection of Tales and Poems by Edgar Allen Poe.
Sep 26, 2009
