-
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I think Edgar Allen Poe counts. TUBM: Needs a hug.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
I like it so you get a !0/!0! Horray for you!
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get rain, rain, and more rain. -inserts coin-
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
that London or some other place in Europe? Anyway's you get a 10/10 since I love all three.
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not having the same birthstone as me!
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 Never seen it. Twilight
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Y-y-es v-very c-c-cold. TUBM is burning up.
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: What do you think?
Aww...that's way to cute! Her hair is nice and flow nicely, not a big blob on the back of her head, and so is her skirt, which makes it look ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
If it includes frogs, I shall come. I love froggy's.
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
13/10 O.O Beautiful... I just noticed that the dress was a flower. Did you get it on deviantart?
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning her for banning them for not liking ballerinas! Ha!
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Luckly not for a few days. TUBM likes school.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Again with the 10/10.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because you stopped being obsessed six months ago, I stopped four.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 once agian...
Aug 25, 2009
