-
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I went to my state fair today and got a hat that mom though was a silly one and begged me not to buy it. But as I walked around ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Nope. And as I said, red hair, brown eyes.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I feel immature, my dad dosen't trust me enough to mow the lawn. And when I was little and my mom would listen to clasical music, I'd run around attemting ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Got it now! Red hair, brown eye's and I'm not even going to guess the height now. Also I don't have red hair.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get cookies! -inserts coin-
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say ownaged I think pwned
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I've actually never heard of it. Sorry. TUBM: Has less than 30 reviews
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
!0/!0 beacuse dancing ducks will someday rule the world.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a dancing duck in yours!
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
!0/!0 I like Ice, and I like fangs. So it makes sense for me to like you name.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
8/10 I thought it was hilarious.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hi Nightmares it nice to met you! I love your avvie! Who is it? Hooray for anime! And yes to every thing you said! Hope you enjoy the site! P.S. ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
When ever something bangs at my back door I think a werewolf's coming to eat me.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Since Ellyphant guessed the eyes and the girl. I say...brown hair?
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
What you say ponders I think "Spacing Out"
Sep 26, 2009
