User avatar

Night

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I've Always Loved You

    Hi there, ma' names Night! Well, I was just looking through all of the written stories in this section and I saw that this one didn't have a review. :cry: ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Little Mushroom

    Night would like to be the mushroom please. She shall make the profile after she's done questioning you.

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The princess and ruler of a magical kingdom. Night

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rabbit Syndrome

    Hiya Black Rabbit! It's Night! Night has one question about something... Everything that crawls... except snakes. Does Black Rabbit hate baby's!?!?!? Because Night fully adores baby's! :evil: ... ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cheerleading

    This is my entry for ThornedRose's writing contest. I wrote this when I was about seven or eight, and I just thought :shock: I can't believe I wrote this. Hope ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10. I kinda like this. I'd read the rest of the paragraph. I'd like to know who they are...but it's, kinda vague about the scenery, but I'm guessing that you ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Other Re: Untitled.

    I really like this steff (If I can call you that). I'm a little confused about what it's about though. Is she talking about a drunk guy or what? That's ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Yay! Black Rabbit! I'll give you 9.5/10 Still as adorable as the first time! "Dumb, Dumb, Dumb..."

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: This post has been deleted

    That's amazing! All the details and swirly stuff! How long did it take you to draw that!?! It's gorgeous. You're a great artist! Hope to see more! Sorry, I'm not ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    All I can say is, W-O-W. This is an amazing peice of writing, I use to tease about Michael Jackson :oops: and now I really, really, really feel bad. :smt010 ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I will donate free points to those who'll list their names.

    Night! Aww! Why are you leaving? I don't know you but I'll sure miss you a lot! *weeps in a corner*

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi I'm Night. And like a lot of other people that have posted I'm new as well! The little voices in my head said this was an awesome site and ...

    Jul 21, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus