User avatar

Night

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Well...I've caught a toaster on fire!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for caring that she called someone cruel.

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for caring that she has a comma in a place where it makes no sense for a comma to be there. :P

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lipgloss

    This is a very neat poem. You gave us an insight to whats happening and whats going on in the Narrators life. Brilliance! I really liked how it rimed, it ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 I adore that ruffled skirt!

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jealous of the Moon

    Marvelous! The shading is amazing, it gives it a sorta dark feeling to the picture. The Shadow was more favorite part of the drawing personally, the gripping claws reaching for ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    I ban for banning my friend!

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Extremely True! *Trips over air* Ouch... TPBM thinks Edward Cullen (from Twilight) is a sociopath.

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 Simply adorable!

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Loveable Torment

    I shall do my best to review! :D I take in his perfect features, Those emerald-green eyes, The messy bronze locks, The tender, soft voice. Maybe use another word besides ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Definitely! Yucky! Yuck! Yucky! Gross! Gross! Gross! I shall zap tummy hair with my lazier :smt072 TPBM: Needs a hair cut

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: In complete relevance to Biology...

    Wonderful! Simply Spectacular! The design of the dress is gorgeous. The shading is amazing! I love how you outlined the details the most, how easy it is to see how ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 ....of a unnamed story x_x

    Everybody took what I was going to say, and so you don't need to here it again, I talk about other stuff I noticed, but I'm lucky they missed some ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doubt

    :shock: WOW Jemima! This is a great piece of work. Your a great poet! :D But now I have to review...Dun dun Dunn! :twisted: I've underlined the problems. which settle ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Lust

    Wow... :shock: you're a great animal drawer, I could never draw anything close to something like this. Well, anyway time for my nit picks. :arrow: The over all drawing is ...

    Jul 27, 2009


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace