-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having leprechauns in August. Everybody know's they only come out in March. (I think) Take that thechocolatewritingcat!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning the wrong person!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not paying attention!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning the person who threw a pie in my face. Kittykat- Thank's for the pie!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for warning her that she may have to duck!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being older!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for getting it wrong it was ":]" not :) Yes, let it begin again!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for using a ":]" in your post!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Modelled Daughter-Mystery
I don't want to sound mean when I say this but you need to review two other works before you post one of yours. It's the 2:1 raito. Now for ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because you don't. :P
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for making Awake think you avoided her before.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10 I love froggy's!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning someone for banning me for banning the wrong person.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
You are not excused! (or I wouldn't have a reason to ban you) Banned for not using a real word on a writing site!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning a person that I have banned already!
Aug 6, 2009
