-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for banning her for confusing you for the dude above.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
7/10 I agree with you 100%
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I ban you for laughing at her avvie!!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Gekko!
Nice to met you Joel! The names Night. I saw you at the ban board as well! You like Anime! *Screams with joy* I love Naruto, DeathNote, Inuyasha, and Sailor ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I ban you for assuming the possibility that I assumed the possibility that you weren't going to like it. But your wrong because Night's physic like that! :elephant:
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I ban you for liking it!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for throwing my ban back at my face! How rude! :smt019
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for noticing that I was waiting to see who noticed!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for noticing!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not thinking it's confusing.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for making your country name so confusing for me. I'm very slow on understanding stuff. I thought you meant you lived in Australia or something...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned fo not telling me your Canadian.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for sounding Canadian!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned not letting me notice that you added it before and for banning me for banning you for correcting me!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for adding leprechauns to your signature while we were having a ban battle. And for pointing out that it was August!
Aug 7, 2009
