User avatar

Night

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for just repeating my ban because you just changed the word "someone" for "me"!

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Community

    Hi Quinton (if I can call you that) welcome to YWS. What do you like to write your poems about? Nature? Love? :smt049 And don't worry. With the people around ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Completely Lost? Come here!

    To A.C. Denny The anwser to your question is right under the date you joined. As of right now you have 16 posts.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning someone for banning someone who came back!

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes an no, If the movie stinks, yes, if it rock's! Yes. TPBM is a night owl.

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hi Kr1mZ0n! Welcome to YWS! You live in Australia!?!?! :shock: That's extremly awsome!! How hot does it get over there? Where I live we where practilcly dying of the heat! ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello there writing world :)

    Welcome to YWS! What's your favorite book? You like to draw. I love to draw! What kind of things do you like to draw? I normally draw random doodles. Don't ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for disappearing, (again) :roll:

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the sneaker back. It' smells.... -insert coin-

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for always disappearing and re-appearing at random times!

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You got a life time supply of Anime Items. -inserts coin-

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being nice. (Though I appreciate it ) :smt083

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I just said I wasn't! You just don't pay attention do you? :wink: TUBM is not a vegetarian. (To continue the chain)

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for picking on my name! :smt089

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for thinking I predict that ban!

    Aug 9, 2009


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien