User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth (Started/ Closed)

    Danielle Colter As I walked through the woods I heard sort of a murmured scream. I seen an opening and ran towards it. There was something hanging from a tree, ...

    Apr 11, 2014
  • Archive Re: Island of Subversion (Started)

    Kaleb Rivera Imogen cut out the light thing and went to lay down. I sighed, it was a little to early for me to sleep. I kept thinking and thinking ...

    Apr 8, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth (Started/ Closed)

    Danielle Colter "Hello my pretties!" I heard. Immediately I sat up. There was a girl behind me. Was she possibly after what little food I had? "What do you want?" ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Forest Labyrinth (Started/ Closed)

    Danielle Colter Only three hours ago I had ran away from my overly protective father. I loved him but I was to tired of his protective nature. These woods were ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Elixa "So what have you been up too?" Kamiko asked. I shrug. "Nothing. Sucking the life out of people. You?" I reply. She sort of laughs and nods. "Same." It ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Elixa As soon as Lex left I the building, i pounced on Alexis. "You stay away from my guy!" I yell. My hands took control and I began to strangle ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Island of Subversion (Started)

    "Come on you idiot. Or do you want to get killed?" Someone asked. When I turned to look, it was a girl. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Just follow.' ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Archive Re: Island of Subversion (Started)

    Innocent Kaleb A group of officers circled around me. Others were pushed inside a bus, more like nine of them. "Kaleb. Just get in the bus and we won't have ...

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Kat The summer was flying by quiet fast. I didn't know how I was even going to handle a baby and it is crazier than I expected. My emotions were ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina While everyone was coupled up, I sat alone with my Lil one in my belly. I smiled at the thought of me being a mother. I know the people ...

    Mar 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Lex Rudmen After Elixa left, I did what I had to do with Alexis. I wasn't going to kill her, just use some of her life. Maybe she should leave ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Elixa I let myself in at Lex's apartment, knowing he would be home soon. I actually felt alive and myself with him. Maybe I could get him to stay home ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina While everyone was all worried about Hayden, I took the time to go talk to one of the nurses. "Yes, Katrina?" one of the nurses by the name of ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina PJ kept hold of me for quite a while, it was great to feel my brothers hugs. "Why didn't you atlleast use protection, Kat?" He asked a little disappointed. ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour.

    Brylee Nichols We finally officially left our home. The guy who had been picked after me was Joseph. I didn't know him quite well and didn't care too, why? Because ...

    Feb 25, 2014


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith