User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Well, if you ask me now I think I'd be Fire. I used to think about things like this a lot and I'd always think of being a Dark heartless ...

    Nov 6, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I think I'd definitely be a Dolphin. They are graceful and so cute. (Like me) :) -Isabelle (Lincoln Wood Private College Prep) If you could choose any place to live ...

    Oct 8, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    ***So I might be late, but, who cares! :) I want to do a survey! Are you a boy or a girl? Girl How old are you? 18 What is ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I would do anything in my might to keep myself alive most definitely. I need this life." -Mckenzie What would you do if you ate a bug that gave you ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Well since AlexSushiDog didn't ask a question, I will answer the one above it. "I would scream and call the police... wait... was he recently dead? Yes. Then i'd scream...like ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello my name is Brittany XD

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    To have fun and go into the fantasy world of my characters :)

    Apr 23, 2013


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian