User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Uhm I was wondering if any male character would like to be Katrina's love interest? =)

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Yay this means we start today!!

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    @shinethroughthedark since @sunwater didn't give an actual name it could be anyone who fits the description, I'm sure.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @fictionfanatic if you'd prefer a picture you can always put one on there for me that matches my description. I wouldn't mind.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Yay! =)

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Yay @kanome ! Sibling time! =D @fictionfanatic I posted my profile!

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Reserving for one of Stella's kids!! =) doing character now!

    Jan 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Yes! =)

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Go to the storybook and you will see on the side a list of characters and then at the bottom of the character list there should be a create new ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Yup. =) I just recently came up with that idea.

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    When shall we start?

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Well I was hoping my character doesn't ever fully change. Or maybe she didn't really get bitten but maybe got some kind of death threatening illness with the symptoms of ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    Okay I would like to discuss relationships with laya. Friends? Enemies? Possible crushes? Please let me know through here or PM if you want it to be a surprise! =) ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: Survival High (Closed)

    Layola Gringer Layola kept scratching. It was hard to even think. Rayne looked all nervous when he had turned back to her. Mrs. Vaughn acted as though she was fearful ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Survival High DT

    @Kanome. Kathleena isn't the one who said "sorry rayne....etc" that was layola. Also is it okay if laya shows symtoms of turning but continues to fight it and try to ...

    Jan 21, 2014


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren