User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    My tablet must have changed it.

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson Not even ten minutes later I see that Lakeland was inches from me but didn't even realize it. I finally climbed down from the side of the tree ...

    Jan 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Lol Katrina would be one fickled girl. Haha.

    Jan 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Yep that's the case, is that bothering anyone? @Liv @Taylorlove @fictionfanatic

    Jan 28, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    I want a YWS marriage!!!! =O

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @Kanome just because she is sweet and I like her! XD

    Jan 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Haha okay then! =) techniquely that was my view of how sitting in trees were pleasant! =)

    Jan 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Well is that a problem? Lol.

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson Pulling Verine, we ran back out to the water. "It's Michelle!" Verine yelled. We both dived into the water and each grabbed one of her arms. She was ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson After telling Hayden that our brother wanted her outside I decided to go get my bikini on and walk out to the beach. Feeling the summer sun felt ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Okay! Yall can just add my charrie in whenever you'd like. Besides her mom is making her come down so techniquely she is downstairs. :)

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @fictionfanatic I have a picture of katrina! :) I put it on the character page. :)

    Jan 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Sorry. They could have posted and then made it to where everyone got there on their own posts.

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson "Almost there, almost there." I told myself. It felt like hours and hours just sitting here. "We're here." Mom said pulling to a stop by a motorcycle. We ...

    Jan 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    I havr decided Kat can just be the lonely jealous girl who stays upset over a guy lol. :)

    Jan 24, 2014


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits