User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson "I just... feel so heartbroken. I am a mess.. today is horrible and I can't believe I kissed Tyler!! Its all falling to pieces!" I mutter into PJ's ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    You're welcome!

    Feb 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Well about that. Before she had came there, her and Keith were on and off. Not that any of yall know that but she has this feeling for him but ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Katrina is definitely open! :)

    Feb 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    My gosh, I am certain I wouldn't want to be Katrina. Lol. Seems like no one really even likes her.

    Jan 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Lol. Okay!

    Jan 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Do y'all mind if I have a post later about Katrina's friend coming there? Her plan is to make someone jealous, lol. =)

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson "Mind if I join you?" I asked looking innocently at Tyler. "Uhmmm.. Yeah sure." He responded. I smiled and just sat in a chair close to the edge. ...

    Jan 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Lol I didn't mean in that way. Haha.

    Jan 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Mine was short but someone could add something to that. Maybe scare me or something, I don't know.

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Do No E.V.I.L. [Complete]

    Brittany Reality Arriving home from school I sat on my bed with my computer in front of me. I had been waiting all damn day to get on the net ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Can someone please bring me into this please. I am really at a loss right now. O.O thanks in future reference!

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson The next morning I woke up with a massive head ache and starving. Walking to the kitchen, I stumble but catch myself on someone. "I'm sorry." I mutter ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Describe your self in 1 word!

    Friendly! :)

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson I've had many kisses tonight, including a kiss from Lakeland. When his lips had touched mine I felt an instant spark, I don't know why but it wasn't ...

    Jan 29, 2014


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind