User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: Survival High (Closed)

    Layola Gringer 'Please back away." Laya mumbled. It was getting to hot for people to surround her. Evas hold never left which felt conforting to Laya. All of a sudden ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson Being alone got kind of lonely. I couldnt help myself tonight with being mad at Verine. Techniquely she is at fault, along with Keith. I hated him the ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    I deleted it the post.

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @kanome you didn't and @fictionfanatic yeah true. In Katrinas point of view she is blaming rhem both but mainly Keith because he knew what he was doing. :) I have ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Also @Kanome this didn't have to affect Verines party. Katrina wouldnt have said anything until the next day.

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    What's a good story without drama in it at least a little? ;)

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Also, this doesn't even have to go bad. :) but I will probably start a fight well argument between Verine and Katrina. Thats the whole point. You can but dont ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @Kanome should I change it or are you okay with it?

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Katrina went to the bathroom and keith was waiting on her and Verine went to the bathroom but Keith stopped her and they were talking and Keith just kissed her. ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson Sighing, I gave up. Tonight was mine and Keiths last night together before he leaves until I come back. Everyone was eating food and cake but I wasn't ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Sorry I just wanted to show the dress Katrina was wearing. Ima post one more posy for tonight and stop. Sorry @fictionfanatic

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson "What are you doing here?" I ask as I sit down with Keith. "One more time of fun, you know?" He said with a smile. I smiled but ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson "I need to talk to you V." I tell her. "Happy birthday beautiful." I tell her. Her eyes lightened. I guess she thought her own sister forgot. "Also, ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    I hope yall dont mind me posting every few posts like I am!

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Anderson I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning, I thought it was Chris but it was Keith. I smiled but I really wanted Christian. "Katrina, what's the matter?" ...

    Feb 1, 2014


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze