User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Making people happy is apparently what I do best. I smiled as I woke up laying in Christians bed. It certainly was comfy. Getting up, I walked out into ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I ban you mistress just because your username is too hot!! No one needs all that hotness! I also ban you for your total chocolatey kindness!!!!!!

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    Made and now awaiting approval!

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    I want the baker! It will be a male. Posting profile now.

    Feb 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    When can we start?

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina Right when I am happy, shit hits the fan. Sighing I ran over to what looked like a heart broken Verine. "H-he d-dont underdstand." She mumbled between tears and ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Someone please bring me in.. I am at a loss of what to write as of now.

    Feb 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina After splitting up with Verine and Tyler, I sighed. "Maybe I'll go sit back in the car. As I was was walking, I spotted a fried chicken place and ...

    Feb 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    I can't wait to start! =)

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Help please!

    Thanks for trying to help me! =) It means a lot! I can't help but cry... My college transcript will be ruined if I fail!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Help please!

    No... =/ I'm so stressed. I've had bad grades in this class and I feel like crying ... It's ruining my GPA!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Help please!

    Algebra 2..., -.-

    Feb 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    I changed my demon from a warlock to a Jinn. =) I can shape shift!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Help please!

    Simplify (4d^2t^5v^-4)(-5dt^-3v^-1)

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Help please!

    I am so not understanding this right now! Does anyone here know how to do Monomials and can help a Lil panda bear not fail her class?!

    Feb 6, 2014


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson