User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Elixa Meredith Swiftly walking away, it was hard to focus knowing that Lex was not to far away. He is and was my best friend and so I just want ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour. DT

    I posted an image of what Brylee looks like in her profile.

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour.

    Brylee Nichols "Mom. I can't. Please don't make me." I tell Mother. My gut instinct was telling me that I was going to be one of the chosen ones. My ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour. DT

    I agree. I was getting so confused on what was happening, lol, every time I seen a message on the actual Storybook, I thought we were starting but it turned ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Lexington Rudmen I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a lady behind me. "uhm hi...what exactly am I suppose to do here?" She asked. Smiling I ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Crazy (DT)

    I'm willing! =)

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina No one even noticed I was in the room. Well as in Verine and Christian. I am so happy people think they have a right to beat up my ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina "Let's go Keith." I say as I glare at Christian. We both walked out of the house and went to sit down by the beach. Maybe what I did ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Elixa Meredith The last thing I remember is lying on hot ground. A man had stood over me and saying jibber jabber, I finally mutter okay and I was flashed ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Why would I object? =) its good for some drama and freaking out, haha.

    Feb 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    @fictionfanatic wow. Your GREAT. That was crazy!

    Feb 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    I wish we could start today.

    Feb 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    I wouldn't have wrote it but my plans for Katrina would not really make sense if it didn't So.. Yeah. I won't be doing it again, but now my plan ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Besides you said romance is aloud and well.. That is as romantic as it gets, haha. It wasn't descriptive. =)

    Feb 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Well she wasn't naked until practically after and I didn't see anything wrong...

    Feb 10, 2014


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies