User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Elixa I let myself in at Lex's apartment, knowing he would be home soon. I actually felt alive and myself with him. Maybe I could get him to stay home ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina While everyone was all worried about Hayden, I took the time to go talk to one of the nurses. "Yes, Katrina?" one of the nurses by the name of ...

    Mar 4, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What do you really FEAR?

    This might be weird, but oh well, my fear is throwing up. Its just so disgusting and scary, I feel like I can't breathe and I just go hysterical!! Ugh ...

    Feb 26, 2014
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra 2 polynomial word problem

    Terry invests $1500 in two mutual funds. The first year, one fund grows 3.8 percent and the other grows 6 percent. Write a polynomial to represent the amount Terry's $1500 ...

    Feb 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    It was a little soon to post again but I did anyways. Everyone else can find out in yalls posts and stuff. I'll wait awhile before posting again. There is ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina PJ kept hold of me for quite a while, it was great to feel my brothers hugs. "Why didn't you atlleast use protection, Kat?" He asked a little disappointed. ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour.

    Brylee Nichols We finally officially left our home. The guy who had been picked after me was Joseph. I didn't know him quite well and didn't care too, why? Because ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Okay but Im still dropping out. Y'all can keep my character or kill her or do something. I don't care!

    Feb 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    Sorry @afterthestorm

    Feb 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    @kayfortnight you can take my charrie if you like. Ima drop out because I just don't know what to do.. Lol.

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina After getting off the phone with Opal, I decided a nap was in dire need. Things kept going in and out of my mind... I didn't know what was ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Do No E.V.I.L. DT

    No problem =) @afterthestorm

    Feb 20, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Demonica Cafe DT

    I finished my post! =)

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Archive Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)

    Katrina It had been a week since I left to come back home. It was total relief and luckily my dad didn't bother asking why I had came back. He ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Lex Rudmen "Lex!" I heard someone yell. I turned from putting up all the bakery supplies, it was Melantha. "You should come to my little get together tonight." She says ...

    Feb 15, 2014


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte