-
Re: Island of Subversion DT
@Seraphinaxx I'll post by tomorrow the latest.
Apr 3, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion DT
Okay! You mind writing the post? I'll add on!
Apr 2, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion DT
Anyone want to add Kaleb into their post? XD
Apr 2, 2014 -
Re: Nate sold his first novel!
@lostthought many.. I'm included...haha.
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: Nate sold his first novel!
Congrats! =)
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: God?
@Zolen how can you even say God is "boring"? If y'all read this book called Heaven Is For Real maybe it will help some non believers. It's based on true ...
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion (Started)
Innocent Kaleb A group of officers circled around me. Others were pushed inside a bus, more like nine of them. "Kaleb. Just get in the bus and we won't have ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion DT
Waiting on approval! =)
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion DT
The last male Innocent please?
Mar 29, 2014 -
Re: Summer Lovin' DT
Come on people, don't let this die! We have come so far! :)
Mar 26, 2014 -
Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)
Kat The summer was flying by quiet fast. I didn't know how I was even going to handle a baby and it is crazier than I expected. My emotions were ...
Mar 20, 2014 -
Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - Closed :)
Katrina While everyone was coupled up, I sat alone with my Lil one in my belly. I smiled at the thought of me being a mother. I know the people ...
Mar 9, 2014 -
Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!
I have to vote for @secretejournalist because I love her poetry!!!! =)
Mar 5, 2014 -
Re: Summer Lovin' DT
@Liv where I come from stuff like this is confidential between doctor and patient or nurse whatever. They can't go tell others business. I'm keeping that like it is but ...
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]
Lex Rudmen After Elixa left, I did what I had to do with Alexis. I wasn't going to kill her, just use some of her life. Maybe she should leave ...
Mar 4, 2014
