-
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
Sorry I just had to post again! XD
Apr 7, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth (Started/ Closed)
Danielle Colter "Hello my pretties!" I heard. Immediately I sat up. There was a girl behind me. Was she possibly after what little food I had? "What do you want?" ...
Apr 7, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
I hope everyone starts writing longer, including myself. XD
Apr 7, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
I fixed it @subtlesanity xD
Apr 7, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
@SubtleSanity I hope my post with Kel is okay. If you need me to change anything let me know!
Apr 7, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth (Started/ Closed)
Danielle Colter Only three hours ago I had ran away from my overly protective father. I loved him but I was to tired of his protective nature. These woods were ...
Apr 7, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
When shall we start?
Apr 6, 2014 -
Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]
Elixa "So what have you been up too?" Kamiko asked. I shrug. "Nothing. Sucking the life out of people. You?" I reply. She sort of laughs and nods. "Same." It ...
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: Demonica Cafe DT
@buggiedude2340 that really sucks....
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]
Elixa As soon as Lex left I the building, i pounced on Alexis. "You stay away from my guy!" I yell. My hands took control and I began to strangle ...
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: Demonica Cafe DT
I will post in a bit, I am about to have to take a test.
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
Most definitley so, Lad! I am reserving a female spot! I am creating the character! XD
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion DT
@seraphinaxx I fixed it up some.
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth DT
Was I like invited to join this via comment @ladcat13 =) or what?
Apr 4, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion (Started)
"Come on you idiot. Or do you want to get killed?" Someone asked. When I turned to look, it was a girl. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Just follow.' ...
Apr 3, 2014
