User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: The Dream Land

    Layla Rhodes I woke up to the instant feel that something wasn't right. My heart was racing and I looked around my room. Everything looked normal until I saw my ...

    Jun 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Okay I seriously need more guys. There are only two guys and all the rest female. Haha. I guess I will make a male charrie in a little while and ...

    Jun 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    So when do we start? =)

    Jun 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Y'all are seperated and can meet up somehow! =)

    Jun 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    @catcha01 @fade @takethatyoufiend @ialreadydied @kanome if y'all have any ideas or suggestions for this SB don't be afraid to tell them to me via here! I'd love to hear them. ...

    Jun 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    I'd prefer 8 people before we start. If we don't have more people by Monday then we will go ahead and start. =)

    Jun 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    @takethatyoufiend can you please change the age? I accepted it but I'd rather 15 & up... thank you.

    Jun 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Also @takethatyoufiend please PM me with your questions! I can't get on chat with my tablet.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    I changed the settings so now y'all can just join!

    Jun 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Link to SB: Discuss the SB discussions here!

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Dream Land

    Plot: When you wake up early one morning you notice your room doesn't quite look the same. There is a notebook on the side of your bed that you never ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    @Noelle I think Zana & Sheila would definitely get along lol, at least most of the time!

    Jun 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    Checking in! =)

    Jun 4, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The Birthday Forum

    This forum is for people who want to share their birthdays with the YWS family! :) Tell us your birthday and if you know it is someone's birthday then share ...

    May 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Island of Subversion DT

    I can't change my last post. I don't know what to write...soooo....sorry that it was short

    Apr 21, 2014


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton