User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    On my bio for belle i want her to work somewhere too but I don't know where to put her. Any ideas??

    Jul 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    So is Belle going to have a charming? (Beast)

    Jul 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Belles post will be up sometime tomorrow!!!

    Jul 5, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    I sure hope so! I hope its not like one of those shows that are interesting at first and then as the seasons progress get kinda boring...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    So I am just now starting the first season of Once Upon A Time and oh my god I am addicted already! I am on the 6th episode. Agh! Non ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Dibs on Belle. I hope it is okay to go with cartoon versions! =)

    Jul 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    Y'all can add sheila in yalls post if you want! :)

    Jun 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Yes, but I guess it's dyin already.. :( no one wants to participate anymore.

    Jun 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    Hey Scar, what kind of illnesses will the guardians have? Like symptom wise? My charrie has an illness but it sounds more like a cold.

    Jun 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Join away! =)

    Jun 21, 2014
  • Archive Re: After Dark | Dead - Please Archive

    Sheila Lyndon-Guardian/shifter--Outside near the woods Standing outside, I couldn't help but smell the sweet sweet smell of burnt wood. It was a little chilly out but nothing I couldn't handle. ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Dream Land

    Leeland After being sucked inside the notebook I awoke firmly on the ground. It was bright as day and the sun was far into the sky. "Howdy." A girl said ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: After Dark DT

    Anyone want to be Sheilas love interest? She is bisexual. =)

    Jun 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Journey to the Safety Zone- DT

    Of course I'd join!

    Jun 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    I posted the first post. Someone (a girl) can find Leeland first if they'd like and bring him into their post and someone can do something with Layla also. Only ...

    Jun 9, 2014


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter