User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @TakeThatYouFiend thank you. :) She won't be cussing too much, just sometimes.

    Aug 28, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @r4p17 it was only I think two words, that is her personality.

    Aug 28, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris The sky was dark out but yet I was really thirsty and yearned for the luscious red against my pale lips. Yes, being a vampire wasn't the greatest, ...

    Aug 27, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Whoever posts can most certainly add my charrie in if you want. I will post within the next two days if not by tomorrow.

    Aug 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Subscribed! If @Takethatyoufiend allows me to join, I will be posting a charrie Monday afternoon!

    Aug 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Crazy (re-do) DT

    OMG, I am about to cry, how could I have missed my opportunity? :( I want to be in this.. @Winterbites do you have room for one more? I was ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT

    I hope her picture isn't to showy. I think the picture portrays her but see her as a little more chunkier than that.

    Aug 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT

    Yes I would like to join, I will make a character as soon as I am done typing this. My charrie will be for it too! I'm not going to ...

    Aug 19, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    Come on, this story could be interesting if people would actually participate:\

    Aug 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    @shinethroughthedark we are the panda revolution! :)

    Aug 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Waiting for someone to include Belle in their post so I can post a 2nd post! :)

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time

    Belle I always knew I could get my way with Rumple, of course only in the right manner. He knows most of the time I am right. He has my ...

    Jul 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Good good because I hope @MackAttack is on enough to post being that she is Belles love interest. :)

    Jul 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    So I am dying to talk to someone about the TV show, well, particularly Rumple. At first I was..well uncertain on how I felt about him but now after seeing ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Haha yeah true.

    Jul 8, 2014


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken