-
Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT
I don't have to change my post do I? :\
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Wattpad
Hello @thealmightypencil , I really like wattpad and reading peoples stories on there. The only problems with it is some people have like REALLY bad grammar and it kind of ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT
@elinor yes definitely so. It can be whenever you decide to make it. That shouldn't affect Carson being with ahanu. It was just when she saw him so you could ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT
@Elinor Brynn I hope you don't mind what I added to my post! I think it makes Grace a little more interesting of a character. It is up to you ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT
I will definitely post again after about 2 or 3 more people! :)
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy DT
I really like this SB and I hope it finishes to the end!
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Wattpad
Hey guys and gals, if you have a wattpad account you should definitely tell me your username and I will definitely follow you and maybe even read some of your ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy DT
She didn't do anything to him. And even so, she would still refer to him as "hero" at first. Hmm looks can be deceiving, ya know?
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy
Annette Morris I immediately sobered up as soon as i heard the word "vampire" come from fellow pub peoples mouth. It was an older lady who made the accusation and ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: Sea to Shining Sea
Grace I sat at the end of the table preparing my little girls food. She was already three and as beautiful as ever. She was the love of my life ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy DT
I assume @takethatyoufiend it is my cue to post? I was the vampire yall were talking about right? Lol, I kinda feel dumb.
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy DT
And as far as everyone's post being read, I have read everyone's post but it is better that they add me to their post instead of me adding them! :) ...
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy DT
Can someone add drunken Annette in their post? :) I'd like to not be a loner anymore! Haha. (:
Sep 2, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy
Annette Morris After my tasty dinner I decided that it was time to go and party. I loved to party with humans because of how, well, for lack of a ...
Aug 30, 2014 -
Re: Sea to Shining Sea DT
I can't wait for this SB to start!
Aug 28, 2014
