User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    No. I don't mind being a wanted vampire. Haha. :) I'm just wondering if that is what is basically being said from the priestess of Deela. That's all.

    Sep 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    So I am confused a little. From my understanding, Annette is a wanted person because she is a vampire, right? Or am I just imagining things?

    Sep 13, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris I fed from a brown bear. I had no idea there were even bears in this part of no mans land. I sighed with relief, blood was amazing ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    I posted my charrie. Can't wait to start!

    Sep 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    There ya go, I shared it on my random club page and my regular page!(: I hope people join!

    Sep 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    :) yay! Okay. I hope we get more people soon!

    Sep 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    I want to reserve a female vampire. :) Could I perhaps still try to get the prince to fall for me? Lol, try too. :) Also my charrie will be ...

    Sep 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I am saying this before someone posts me as saying something later in their posts. Annette is not with ya'll at this moment. I am not posting for another day ...

    Sep 10, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Yea @aurora99 my post doesn't have to have anything to do with yours. We don't have to meet up because Annette left to go hunting for blood so she isn't ...

    Sep 10, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris I was asked to go and search for Kollek and Jorgen. So, I went on my search, which wasn't long. I found them and they acted as though ...

    Sep 9, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do you have a smartphone?

    I have a Windows Phone. It sucks butt! :( I want to go back to Android.

    Sep 8, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris Being with a big group of people sort of made me nervous. I hated being there a certain period of time. "I must go." I tell Kevin. "Where ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @takethatyoufiend I know today makes 3 days that I haven't posted but it is 5:30 am here and I took meds so I will pass out soon and I won't ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Feedback please.

    Topic has been deleted.

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris Kevin had been my life saver. Without his packets of blood, I'd be...well you don't want to even go there. Lets just say, someone would be dead. I ...

    Sep 3, 2014


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman