User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Haha, okay, I will see what I can do @Takethatyoufiend

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Finriian Court (Trial II)

    Elizabeth Claire I needed to know what was going on at the royal palace, everyone there seemed to be having a very hectic day, so, my nosey self, changed into ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    So? When do we start? :)

    Sep 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    Heck yes!!!!!:)

    Sep 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    @SharraeWilson thank you love :)

    Sep 23, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    It is short, but I did post! :)

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris "I don't think--" I was about to say, but Xander touched my arm, I looked at him as though he might be crazy. "You know, you shouldn't put ...

    Sep 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @thewanderingwizard no I don't mind. @takethatyoufiend I am just gonna clear this out haha. If I am late and it is from a thursday-Sunday I most likely won't post until ...

    Sep 20, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette I felt the stares of a million people eyeing me. My distrust in everyone was visible. I couldn't help but feel like I actually knew some of these people ...

    Sep 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    I wish more people would join! D:

    Sep 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    Also @Aurora99 I am happy to know that you thought of me when creating this SB! :) Probably because I am in the SB High Fantasy though! :)

    Sep 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    I added a picture to what Liza looks like! AKA Alyson Michalka!

    Sep 15, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris We had walked for what seemed like ages. The place we were headed was very far away. I couldn't handle being with people much longer. I needed my ...

    Sep 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @r4p17 I am not posting today because I have nothing to post. I have other stories of my own that I am actually writing anyways. That is why.

    Sep 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @takethatyoufiend my post will have to be Monday! I can't post tomorrow!

    Sep 13, 2014


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers