User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    @catcha01 @Fade @TakeThatYouFiend @SuzetteTheHipster @Kanome @Shiverfeather Hey guys and gals, if you don't mind I'd really like to try and recover this SB. It is mine and all but I ...

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Dream Land

    Layla Rhodes Thoughts passed through my mind over and over again. I couldn't fathom living in a world I didn't even know. I already missed my family but I had ...

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris They bring me blood in a jar and I quickly took it. Gulping it down, I didn't care how disgusting I may look to others. I quickly look ...

    Oct 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Hmm, what is this quill you speak of?

    Oct 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    @iamtraunt & @suzettethehipster we can't post until after @lylas post her second post first but @aurora99 & @littlesister still haven't posted their first posts yet.

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Orange juice: pulp vs. no pulp

    I absolutely love pulp with my OJ!

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Archive Re: Once Upon a Time

    Belle I was just about to put the closed sign on the library door but I stopped, I just had this strange feeling. The air felt chilly and I walked ...

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Selection

    Melonie Lynn Trenton My going away parade was today, we were all happy that I was becoming a lady (if that is what you would call it.) My mom has ...

    Oct 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    My instruments are fine right? I really think that fits her personality.. I don't want to change it, but if you insist.. I guess I could... @Lylas

    Oct 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    She plays the guitar and piano the most. Still rusty on the violin.

    Sep 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    @IAmTraunt read her talents. It tells you what she plays, but she plays piano, guitar, and violin.

    Sep 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    Melonie is definitely happy to be one of the princesses :) I think she is perff, myself. :)

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris I was stuck inside a barred area with a werewolf, great. "Where on earth do that get the logical idea to put us in a barred space together?" ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Also @takethatyoufiend I can only post during the week that is why I hadn't already, I post Monday-Thursdays, and if I am lucky maybe Sundays, it just depends.

    Sep 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    Haha, okay, I don't know what I was thinking, it was just a hurried post.

    Sep 29, 2014


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda