-
Re: Welcome New Members! [3]
Welcome @Alpaka! :)
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
Okay @Shinethroughthedark ! :) This should be fun!
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
My profile is posted! Waiting to be accepted! :)
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
Would someone like to be Belle's enemy? Lol and we could like have some type of feud or something, I don't know! Just sounds interesting. Posting my full profile at ...
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
@skydreamer the spot is never taken! :) we could be friends too! I definitely want some enemies!
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
I was going to do my charrie but ran out of time! I will get it done soon! Sorry!
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
Not yet. I will soon, and help my charrie go with yours!
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: The Selection DT
Lol, yes, you probably do! I haven't posted yet because I am doing other things. Sorry, I will try and get it up soon! I really want this SB to ...
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: The Selection DT
@TakeThatYouFiend lol @Lylas
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
I want a female character! Thanks! @AlmondEyes we can be besties in the SB?
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: After Dark | Dead - Please Archive
@Scarlettfire why don't you want to try and revive it?
Oct 8, 2014 -
Re: After Dark DT
So, I posted, it isn't exactly 165 but it is almost. And instead of her just having the slight cough and such, she is going to have flu like symptoms ...
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: After Dark | Dead - Please Archive
Sheila Lyndon I felt my throat tense and that was enough for me. I had to run to the bathroom. I guess maybe it was the flu coming on which ...
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: Once Upon a Time DT
EVERYONE needs to post! This SB cannot keep being like this, it needs to live!!!
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: The Dream Land
Lee Layla passed out and Layne was quick to try and help her. It scared me so I just stood there, in all my years of living, I never once ...
Oct 7, 2014
