User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: The Selection

    Melonie Lynn Trenton I was standing in a room full of beautiful girls. They looked marvelous; I had a lot to think about already. I was shoved back in a ...

    Oct 17, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette Morris I couldn't smell wolf anymore. Wow. Thank god. I thought. "Stop looking at my boobs!" I yell to Xander, he kept looking down my shirt but it wasn't ...

    Oct 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @Jameshunt, you definitely weren't lying, lol. Interesting.

    Oct 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Ohhhh, sorry, I just realized she was the fairy.

    Oct 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    @Shinethroughthedark I think you can dress freely but I just put uniform just in case because I saw others posting with a uniform. :/

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Isabelle Lee I woke up at 6:30 ready for the start of my new year at school. I knew I had made a lot of enemies since I first was ...

    Oct 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    I will hopefully have a post up sometime today. :)

    Oct 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    So, I just realized myself and @Aurora99 are the only two females in the SB but my character is the only female in the whole SB..

    Oct 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Did anyone discuss relationships? I am clueless...

    Oct 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    :( I just wish the first post would get started then! :(

    Oct 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    We have quite a bit of people now! :) So when can we start? @Sunshine @Nike

    Oct 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @Jameshunt thank you! That would be great! I hope to see it soon.

    Oct 14, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I guess so, haha. So looks like we are waiting on one of them?

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Hmmm... I can't get on that pad thing y'all have created soooo... I can't participate in that.

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    So I have come to a halt here @Takethatyoufiend I can't post until someone adds Annette and Xander because Xander really doesn't have a person to post for him so ...

    Oct 13, 2014


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain