User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    I am sorry guys, it has been hectic lately with finals and other life things. I promise i will make a post real soon. Just keep using my characters! I ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    I will be making a post for at least Jameson when I get my lunch break in about an hour! Hopefully i will get to Vada today but not sure. ...

    Apr 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors of Gantaro

    Yes, definitely. Sorry, I am just now seeing this.

    Mar 29, 2017
  • Archive Re: Gossip Girl

    Vada Marie Collins "Wouldn't you like to know?" I whispered back to Isadora, I couldn't retain my giggles as she made a pouting face for me to tell her what ...

    Mar 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    Making a post for Vada. Should be up pretty soon. Definitely within the next 2 hrs or so

    Mar 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    @fictionfanatic i shall be posting soon, a lot of stuff has been happening IRL lately. Ugh...

    Mar 28, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ... Internet?

    Hiiii Scythe welcome to YWS!! There are alot of great people here!! I hope you are enjoying it so far!!

    Mar 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors of Gantaro

    If i can be a Vampire then i am totally freaking in!!!

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Archive Re: Gossip Girl

    Vada Marie Augustus Kolbeck was the definition of trouble. Just what I needed. I made my way up the stairs and to his bedroom, I knew where it was from ...

    Mar 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    I'll post for Vada tomorrow, @Nike love your post

    Mar 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Gossip Girl

    Jameson I watched Claire walk away, nothing I said would make her stay and even in my drunken state my heart sank and I was worried. I just want her ...

    Mar 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    I will get posts up tomorrow! :) love your post @HazelGrace16

    Mar 1, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    @Gravity I already changed what she is wearing. She has a tank under her blue lace top and is wearing leggings that look like jeans.

    Feb 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    So l changed Vada's clothing. She is wearing a black tank top with a blue lace shirt over it and some black jeggings. (Jean leggings) & some white hooker heel ...

    Feb 18, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Gossip Girl DT

    @HazelGrace16 I wasn't sure either so I just went for it. I mean at the end of the day They are still teenagers. They won't constantly wear classy clothes. Not ...

    Feb 17, 2017


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend