-
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
This Storybook has to be one of the fastest growing SB's I have been in so far. :) Well, High Fantasy was going pretty great too.
Nov 12, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep
Isabelle Lee I couldn't go to school today. Not like this, the things I did last night, they were totally out of line. I sighed. How am I suppose to ...
Nov 12, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
@shinethroughthedark I hope you are okay with my post. Lol, it was quite weird but hmm.. how is Jessie going to take what drunken Isabelle does?! :) Also I hope ...
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep
Isabelle Lee I arrived fashionably late to Jessie's party. I was actually still quite nervous especially since Jessie and I weren't friends, but, she invited me so who could resist ...
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
@Shinethroughthedark now I am not. I am trying to get caught up on here. Ugh. :/
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
I am falling so far behind ugh. I will get caught up though. Maybe tomorrow? Sorry everyone.
Nov 10, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
Sorry everyone I have been sick all week. Hopefully I'll have a post up by Thursday and if not then Monday.
Nov 4, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
@shinethroughthedark you can just make the post and make it to where Isabelle agrees to go.
Oct 30, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep
Isabelle Lee "So are you going to Jessie's party?" Paul asked me as we stood by his locker. I had to think about it, I mean, we were definitely not ...
Oct 29, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
@Nike if you were referring to Isabelle in your post when you said she had the best black her..... and so on, she actually has long brown hair with a ...
Oct 29, 2014 -
Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey
***So I might be late, but, who cares! :) I want to do a survey! Are you a boy or a girl? Girl How old are you? 18 What is ...
Oct 28, 2014 -
Re: High Fantasy DT
.... I guess I am the only one against this. -.-
Oct 26, 2014 -
Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT
Oh well lol. Some might not know. Future reference.
Oct 22, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]
-7
Oct 22, 2014 -
Re: Compliment The Human Above You
I just love your cute panda! :)
Oct 22, 2014
