User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    Well Id hope that I would be included in the invite! :) @fictionfanatic

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Isabelle I don't know how short this shall be but sorry for not posting awhile! :) I sat alone at lunch. This school year was actually beginning to get worse. ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: High Fantasy

    Annette My senses of werewolf were beginning to get stronger, I heard much noise of werewolves howling and it was almost like an instinct for me to howl back but ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I am back! :) Also, as for having a part two to this, well I am indifferent. I mean, if there is perhaps a part two then of course I'll ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    I'll be posting today! :)

    Dec 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' DT

    If a summer lovin' 2.0 is created please tag me to the SB or the SB DT :)

    Dec 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dream Land DT

    This SB is really done with @shiverfeather it fell through in the beginning, thanks anyways.

    Nov 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    ... I actually said like Thursday that I wouldn't be posting at all this week. I actually asked for a postponed extension until next week but I guess the answer ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    No we aren't restarting. We start from where we were last. That wouldn't be smart to restart something that was already good.

    Nov 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Can we like extend the wait a week more? :) I have Thanksgiving Break this coming up week and I wont be able to post, mind waiting? :) If not ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Hey everyone, short notice but I am not going to be on here the rest of this week and all next week, I have Thanksgiving Break so I won't be ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Selection DT

    I am still here!

    Nov 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    So, someone needs to add Isabelle into their post, I am completely blank on what to post.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Well, there is this little phrase of mine, "I am not patient." :) patience is needed in this world but I am not one to keen on it. I just ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    I wish we could start this again already!

    Nov 12, 2014


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink